Newest NTSB recommendation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Browntothebone

The NTSB has just issued it's latest recommended "wish list" to the FAA. The NTSB want's Sully's DNA to be preserved so that someday, when the technology is perfected, he can be cloned and the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.

When you going to get furloughed?

The NTSB has just issued it's latest recommended "wish list" to the FAA. The NTSB want's Sully's DNA to be preserved so that someday, when the technology is perfected, he can be cloned and the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.

This guy actually posted something funny, not just a bunch of silly racial crap.

-Now if we could get Gen Lee to make a coherent post about something other than his own ego, the world would be a nicer place.

This guy actually posted something funny, not just a bunch of silly racial crap.

-Now if we could get Gen Lee to make a coherent post about something other than his own ego, the world would be a nicer place.

I think a post by atlcrashpad would spice this thread up. I agree though, pretty good post.

... the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.

I think they should clone my DNA instead. When I hit a flock of geese, I got the plane back to the runway!

:laugh:

I think they should clone my DNA instead. When I hit a flock of geese, I got the plane back to the runway!

:laugh:
Yeah, I read the report about your little incedent. You were taxing too fast and smacked them as they were walking across the taxiway. The proceeded to take off with blood and guts all over the gear and props

Latest resources

Back