Newest NTSB recommendation

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
The NTSB has just issued it's latest recommended "wish list" to the FAA. The NTSB want's Sully's DNA to be preserved so that someday, when the technology is perfected, he can be cloned and the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.

DoinTime

Total Time
6000+
When you going to get furloughed?

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Sounds like a great idea. Would do wonders for UPS' payroll. You guys are overcompensated.

crj567

The NTSB has just issued it's latest recommended "wish list" to the FAA. The NTSB want's Sully's DNA to be preserved so that someday, when the technology is perfected, he can be cloned and the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.
This guy actually posted something funny, not just a bunch of silly racial crap.

-Now if we could get Gen Lee to make a coherent post about something other than his own ego, the world would be a nicer place.

FlySacto

Ale User
Total Time
>5000
This guy actually posted something funny, not just a bunch of silly racial crap.

-Now if we could get Gen Lee to make a coherent post about something other than his own ego, the world would be a nicer place.
I think a post by atlcrashpad would spice this thread up. I agree though, pretty good post.

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
... the Sully clones will take over the entire airline pilot profession therefore preventing ALL future airline accidents.
I think they should clone my DNA instead. When I hit a flock of geese, I got the plane back to the runway!

:laugh:

WayBack

Total Time
I think they should clone my DNA instead. When I hit a flock of geese, I got the plane back to the runway!

:laugh:
Yeah, I read the report about your little incedent. You were taxing too fast and smacked them as they were walking across the taxiway. The proceeded to take off with blood and guts all over the gear and props