New XJT VP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

Bet SH is pissed! BS was a decent CP. Hopefully do likewise as VP. Congrats BS!

Or Mercy! Or OysYoYo! Or whoever else she uses as screen names! :(

Last edited:
Bet SH is pissed! BS was a decent CP. Hopefully do likewise as VP. Congrats BS!

BS is a great guy and a major asset to this place. He and FM are the only ones that really give a d*** about this place. I've had significant safety dealings with him and truly him to be a top notch guy. CT has been a hemorrhoid on this place since he left DL and am glad that BS is in his current role.

BS is a great guy and a major asset to this place. He and FM are the only ones that really give a d*** about this place. I've had significant safety dealings with him and truly him to be a top notch guy. CT has been a hemorrhoid on this place since he left DL and am glad that BS is in his current role.

Agree except about FM, been trying to leave for years just keeps getting turned down.

FM may replace SH if the shake up is not done.

He burned me in the past, I will never trust him ever again.

Brad will be a great VP. The real question is what freedom is he given from above to clean house?

Latest resources

Back