New way to the top of the pile at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RVSM

As I am driving into the parking lot I see a Banner Plane circling the SWA G.O. with a banner that read ..
"Herb-Hire pilot John Coslett"
I think that was the name, Banner lost it's bottom weights at the downwind end so the name was tough to make out.

Guy cirlced the G.O. about a half dozen times. With It being lunch and the big hubbub about the NBA plane going on at the hanger the timing was excellent.

John, If your on this board..Good Luck.

CAS

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, that was my idea...

Sounds like triple cool points to "John Coslett". Who will be the one to go crazier than John and go for quadruple cool points with the next "best attention getting device"? And what may that antic be??? Sounds like just wearing funny boxers to the interview has gone stale...that puts a lot of us in the shadows.

Good luck all...

How about wearing a Kilt to the interview...then you could cross your legs and do like Sharon Stone did...give em a little something something to look at.

This got me to thinking (I'm wasting time waiting for my beloved wife and my eldest kidlette, or Sex Trophy #1 as a friend referred to his daughter today, to get home):

Do you do this after you think you tubed the interviews, or as an added icing to the cake? I mean, if all 3 or 2 out of 3 interviewers (plus whoever does that LOFTie thing) thought you sucked, does it really matter if you hire a banner plane with malfunctioning weights?

Conversely, if you thinked you "aced" all 3, or even 2/3 interviews, plus LOFT-o-matic, would it be worth it? Kind of like bringing in Mariano Rivera to protect a 6-run lead? Keeping Shaq in the game when up by 23 in the 4th?

Then again, maybe John Coslett was flying the plane. Either way, it's definitely an icebreaker. "Hey, aren't you the guy that hired the friggin' banner plane??? Man, that was_______!!!(insert own adjective here)...I gotta buy you a ______(insert own beverage or food item here)"

Peace,
DP

My answers: phat & BBQ beef sammich.....MMMMM, sammich

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back