• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New USAir Payrates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
these are clearly part time wages which really means this will ulitmately be a secondary income source for many . why would anyone want to commute to a job like this that pays this little for what is given.

Why the gap between the Embraer rates and the 737?

ALPA's divide and conquer strategy is hitting the wrong target.

Wow. That is gawdawful for the equipment size. But at least everybody still left at US has 15+ years seniority, right? :(

My condolences for everybody in the Airways family...

pilot1704 said:
That does not look bad at all,are they limited for some max.monthly flying!
Clearly zero experience in this business. Yeah, I guess they look ok when compared to driving a school bus in rural Alabama....

I guess cap is because e170 has 70 seats, and 73 somewhere around 170

If E70 has 70 seats and 737 has around 150-170 seats, I think there should be difference in pay.

Does not look like Airways pay will be that much different comparing to other carriers.

Yeah, Freedom here man, Freedom!

How do these rates compare with "top" regional rates (eg. Comair, Horizon, etc.)? The gap is narrowing... Pretty soon there will be no monetary reason to leave a regional if you fly a nice jet and have a good schedule...

On Your Six said:
How do these rates compare with "top" regional rates (eg. Comair, Horizon, etc.)? The gap is narrowing... Pretty soon there will be no monetary reason to leave a regional if you fly a nice jet and have a good schedule...
Comair rates for 2004-5

Capt:

1st Year (no such animal)
50 - $60.31
70 - $66.34
18+ Year
50 - $101.00
70 - $113.12

F/O

1st Year - $23.40
2nd Year
50 - $37.18
70 - $41.04
8+ Year
50 - $44.63
70 - $49.27

Last scheduled pay raise goes Jun '05 with an approximate 4.5% increase.

I guess you know about driving bus in alabama!

Clearly zero experience in this business. Yeah, I guess they look ok when compared to driving a school bus in rural Alabama....

I wouldnt know about driving bus in alabama, but in new york they make around 80000$ + nice benefits!

And I guess you know lot about this business since your wide range military experience...

For me it looks like rates are closer what you can get in Jetblue , but like someone said there is probably not single pilot in USair without 15 seniority.

Military pilots rules!

Latest resources

Back