New US Airways pilots want share of profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deadalus said:
Good old little Pisa forgot to mention a few years back the guys that went to fly freight were the ones that couldn't get on at a major. HA HA. More like garden snake.

Garden or "gartner" snakes grow to ~24 inches, sometimes larger. Impressive. Enough about johnsons. Back to the show.

Focus said:
Somebody once told me that if you have nothing to say positive then dont say anything at all. Well,,I think thats good advice considering the mess were all in. Just be happy and dont even consider being unhappy. Dance every day in the shower.....but most of all be sure to Sing everyday wether it be in the shower or the cockpit...Just try and be happy and you will undoubtedly live to retire at 65.

60 not 65!

My Mistake....It should have been 6555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555......Get that number in your head boys....its coming.....as well it should....By the way Im only 34...so there you go...Im not as selfish as all the flight attds think....whew, glad I got that off her chest.

WickedPissa said:
I'm so glad I edged you out on the jackass of the post award. This trophy is mine.

As you have assumed in error, I do not work at home depot, fly an rj for Republic, am not furloughed, and never worked for USAir. You are 0 for 4. I work for a company who makes more dead presidents than you (not rubbing it in, just a fact). So I guess I hit that curveball over the GreenMonster at hit the Citgo sign.

Sorry man....wasn't for you....Was aimed at Crzipilot....Have a beer on me!

From someone totally on the outside.......after reading this entire thread....I just want to wish you luck....we are all counting on you.

I am glad HUPS (that is HP US combined) is making money. I think we are all watching hoping that your pay scales go in the right direction. Along with the benefits. Flying 90 seat jets at Mesa pay is not good.

This is going to be a food fight for years to come. I am taking notes in fear that Iwill be going through the same bull crap in the future....

vetrider said:
I'm not necesarrily defending "junior", but I get the impression many think the west side hires in the last few years are all snot nosed kids. A few are, but most are not. Many are older, and veterans of many years in the commercial aviation and military worlds. Many have gone through airline after airline, and been hosed over and over again. It is not just east side pilots who have suffered in this game, although some east side guys like to think so, at least the way I see it.

Hey Vetrider who are these "snot nosed kids" you are referring to? All of these younger pilots were hired during one of the most competitive hiring cycles this industry has ever seen. Despite being hired at a young age I bet you would find that these individuals are extremely qualified, well rounded individuals.

Some of the dysfunctional senior guys who were hired at AWA when every airline was hiring could learn a thing or two from these "snot nosed" kids.

Look at the Us Airways pilots on this board. Every one of them be it senior or junior stands up for thier furloughed pilots. However, with AWA we seem to have a lot of our own pilots implying that our junior p numbers should be slotted below those on furlough. No wonder we've been the lowest paid pilots in the industry for the last 20 years. We bend over backwards to every demand made of us.

Ha Ha

WickedPissa said:
Garden or "gartner" snakes grow to ~24 inches, sometimes larger. Impressive. Enough about johnsons. Back to the show.

For those with a green thumb a garden(not gartner) snake is a nickname for a worm. To save you time in the encyclopedia it's Daedalus not Deadalus. It's a play on words not mis-spelled. Nothing more pathetic than a dumba$$ that thinks he's smart.

Focus said:
My Mistake....It should have been 6555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555......Get that number in your head boys....its coming.....as well it should....By the way Im only 34...so there you go...Im not as selfish as all the flight attds think....whew, glad I got that off her chest.

Did you skip Finance 101 in college? or just not go to college?

Idiot

Ouch,,,,,,was that a compound sentence or what? Well now you at least know that I made it through the fourth grade. Constructing compound sentences correctly is not as difficult as your making it out to be. Now go pick on somebody else you big BULLY or Im going to tell the teacher what you called me. :)

Here is the big question....As emotions start to run wild as they do with any seniority list integration, what will you guys to do ensure that the "dysfunction" that permeated the old US Air mergers of the late 80's won't happen here?

And I ain't just talking about your pilot group, what about the cooperation between employee groups?

Tejas

Latest resources

Back