Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New topic to be included in Aviation ground schools.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fly4'em

I have been reading this threads for the past few years and came to a conclusion.

Writing and talking with the correct grammar should be mandatory to become a professional pilot. I see some things here that really shock me. I know pilots are just required to fly the plane and writing with correct grammar are just secondary things, but come on people, we need to be professional in every sense. If you are not sure how to spell something please go to spell check.

I’m not trying to put down anybody, we all make mistakes, but if we all write correctly we can start improving the quality of people seating in front of the controls. You can look professional but if you write and speak like a 10 year old you are not going to be able to build trust on your passengers and colleagues.

This is just my opinion.

Look at your first sentence.

and...."seating in front of the controls"

I always thought you built trust "in" your passengers not on them

See anything wrong?

Last edited:
fly4'em said:
I have been reading this threads for the past few years and came to a conclusion.

Awsome! Have you been reading that there threads.

fly4'em said:
I’m not trying to put down anybody, we all make mistakes, but if we all write correctly we can start improving the quality of people seating in front of the controls.

LOL!!!!!

no. You just need to do a ground refresher in your opinion.

fly4'em said:

Writing and talking with the correct grammar should be mandatory to become a professional pilot.

Did you mean "Writing and speaking...."

Imagine that, pilot's being expected to perform at a high school level, it'll never happen.

PS. Enjoy the impending feeding frenzy

Last edited:
What is this High School thing Iron? LOL

Latest resources

Back