New topic to be included in Aviation ground schools.

fly4'em

Total Time
Wasted
I have been reading this threads for the past few years and came to a conclusion.

Writing and talking with the correct grammar should be mandatory to become a professional pilot. I see some things here that really shock me. I know pilots are just required to fly the plane and writing with correct grammar are just secondary things, but come on people, we need to be professional in every sense. If you are not sure how to spell something please go to spell check.

I’m not trying to put down anybody, we all make mistakes, but if we all write correctly we can start improving the quality of people seating in front of the controls. You can look professional but if you write and speak like a 10 year old you are not going to be able to build trust on your passengers and colleagues.

This is just my opinion.

BE200Driver

Total Time
Look at your first sentence.

and...."seating in front of the controls"

I always thought you built trust "in" your passengers not on them

See anything wrong?

Last edited:

CitationXDriver

Total Time
2:27pm
fly4'em said:
I have been reading this threads for the past few years and came to a conclusion.
Might also wanna proofread buddy.

Smoking Man

High Speed Aluminum
Total Time
fly4'em said:

Awsome! Have you been reading that there threads.

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
How dare you!!! I don't need to use corect gramer or punktuaton to fly the aeroplane!!!

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
fly4'em said:
I’m not trying to put down anybody, we all make mistakes, but if we all write correctly we can start improving the quality of people seating in front of the controls.
LOL!!!!!

BE200Driver

Total Time
no. You just need to do a ground refresher in your opinion.

ironwedge

Total Time
~9000
fly4'em said:

Writing and talking with the correct grammar should be mandatory to become a professional pilot.
Did you mean "Writing and speaking...."

Imagine that, pilot's being expected to perform at a high school level, it'll never happen.

PS. Enjoy the impending feeding frenzy

Last edited:

BE200Driver

Total Time
What is this High School thing Iron? LOL

fly4'em

Total Time
Wasted
fly4'em said:
....we all make mistakes...
I never said I'm an english teacher either, but at least you should know how to read.

BE200Driver

Total Time
fly4'em said:
I never said I'm an english teacher either.......

Isn't that past tense and present tense in the same sentence? LOL Couldn't resist.

fly4'em

Total Time
Wasted
That is correct, I wrote the thread in the past and I'm not an English teacher in the present.

sky37d

Total Time
1000+