New TabExpress Pilot...NO KIDDING!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wheelsup said:
she took em all down, the directory is empty, and her 'ad' has been cleared out of a lot of info as well.....

so she must be on this board to have realized that lol

oh well

btw, does anyone know what that 'gfe' that she had written in different places on her various webpages?

Last edited:
Gfe

girlfriend experience.. not that i would know.

should this be added to the dorky pilot series?

Dash8 said:
she took em all down, the directory is empty, and her 'ad' has been cleared out of a lot of info as well.....

so she must be on this board to have realized that lol

oh well

btw, does anyone know what that 'gfe' that she had written in different places on her various webpages?
Maybe, But would not suprise me if someone from this Website called her, and told where they found the info, and probably brought up TAB.

I did it...

I called her last night to talk smack, at like 3am her time, just like I said I would (yes, I AM an a**hole.) Unfortunately, she didn't answer the phone, and I did not leave a message. I planned on asking her if she gets more stick time on the ground or in the air? :p

Perhaps she doesn't answer blocked calls, for a fear it is the police trying to sting her?

Oh well, just another stupid PFT ho.

I look at it like this, if you're willing to fly at TAB, then sucking d*** and getting screwed for a living isn't that far of a stretch.

Latest resources

Back