Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New T-bird pilot looks as hot as Danica!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Danica is the cuter of the two, but there's always something sexy about women that fly airplanes.

And yeah, Danica of course looks better all made up, but that's true of any celebrity. Take the makeup all off, and 90% of all hot female celebrities become someone you wouldn't look twice at on the street. Or at least not on a typical college campus! :D

Clutch_Cargo said:
Danica who? If you're looking for a fast woman, look here.

cc

That chick looks like a woman of questionable virtue. I'll take Danica :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gnx99 said:

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, gnx, tell us how you really feel! How about Katherine Legge or Mishael Abbott? There are a lot of attractive, accomplished female drivers out there... I'm sure the same goes for pilots. As for Danica... all yours.

cc

Clutch_Cargo said:
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, gnx, tell us how you really feel! How about Katherine Legge or Mishael Abbott? There are a lot of attractive, accomplished female drivers out there... I'm sure the same goes for pilots. As for Danica... all yours.
cc

I think these two were better than Danica...jmho.

That chick looks like a ...Eagleflip is getting tired of fat fingering (sts) these edits...:) [/QUOTE] And the problem with that would be ..... ????

Personally, I think Danica is a bony-ass, freckle-faced, little thang and I'd take the South American chick over her any day. Dunno about the new T'Bird jock, as you can't tell much from a headshot, but she's GOTTA have more junk in the trunk than that Indy Surfboard.

I like 'em round and feminine!

:D

Minhberg
(That's why I'm partial to sista's. You don't be find'n no bony azz on a sista. :D )

It doesn't matter how homely Danica is, the guys on this forum can only dream about getting a chance at a chance, to wash the silver platter that she poops on.

I'll take the woman of questionable virtue.......

The T-Bird woman had to be hot. They weren't going to pick a dog for all those photo shoots!

Mr. I.

I have some experience washing poop of the silver platter of a female Air Force pilot. Somehow they will always find their platter to bigger and shinier than yours!

Last edited:
gnx99 said:
Rumor has it, she's saving that cherry just for you!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back