Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New T-bird pilot looks as hot as Danica!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
have to kick them both out of bed, if it's anything like kangaroos you need all the room you can get ;)

A1FlyBoy said:
She may like to fly with afterburners on, but she isn't Danica. Danica has talent.

Umm, are you being sarcastic or serious?? So, it takes more "talent" to drive a car really fast than fly an F-15/16? I think not. And, like Jax said, Danica ain't that hot... I actually think the new TBird pilot is better looking; but that's just me.

jbDC9 said:
Umm, are you being sarcastic or serious?? So, it takes more "talent" to drive a car really fast than fly an F-15/16? I think not. And, like Jax said, Danica ain't that hot... I actually think the new TBird pilot is better looking; but that's just me.

Ditto here...but then again maybe it's because I like her ride better than Danica's. It's like that old sign you see in flight stores:

Wanted: Woman with plane. Must be able to cook, clean, and have pictures of plane and hangar.

Or something like that.

JBdc9:

'Talent' is a reference in the 'looks' department. Granted neither is a peach, but Danica has the edge.

SigAV8R said:
Ditto here...but then again maybe it's because I like her ride better than Danica's. It's like that old sign you see in flight stores:

Wanted: Woman with plane. Must be able to cook, clean, and have pictures of plane and hangar.

Or something like that.

WANTED!
GOOD
WOMAN
Must be able to clean,
cook, sew, wax aircraft
and navigate.

Must have airplane
and hangar.

PLEASE SEND PICTURE
OF PLANE AND HANGAR.
I have in in my room. :D