• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Skywest vs the Old Skywest....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as much as I hate to be the grammar police, that's pretty bad.

That's because you have NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING to say about the BS your mgmnt is handing out. I know that you are trying to figure out just how to swing what they are saying "your way":rolleyes: so that you can get back to drinking out of their "Turd Bowl Kool-Aid!" What a D!NK!

Keep in mind also that IF you vote ALPA in, you will have a democratic process for electing your local reps which make up the MEC along with the MEC officers, the governing body of ALPA at each airline. The MEC sets policy on how to steer the pilot group. Of course the pilot-management relationship is a two way street but that doesn't prevent the MEC from tying to get back some of what you had in the past.

Why is it Jerry and the boys have employment contracts with the SKYW Board of Directors but he doesn't want the SKYW pilots to have a contract?

To address what has ALPA done for its represented airlines during the past 5 years.... look at it this way... Say you bought an LL Bean sleeping bag rated to -10C, and you go camping.... and the temp is -20C. You are cold. This sucks. Now consider how cold you'd be if you had no sleeping bag. Would you rather have a -10C sleeping bag or none? Now who's responsbile for ensuring they have a -20C rated sleeping bag? (hint: look in the mirror)

as much as I hate to be the grammar police, that's pretty bad.

SkyNation, since all you could disagree with in this thread is the grammar a poster used (which btw was grammatically correct), may we assume that you agree with the pro-ALPA statements and have nothing else to add?

Latest resources

Back