New NJA Flight Attendant Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FrontierFan

:puke: I am not sure if it has been discussed before….but on my last tour I got a look at the TA and proposed pay scales for the NJA flight attendants.

The contract has a life of five years and has all the clauses to piggyback the pilot’s TA for scope, schedules, and basing. I did not memorize all the numbers but basically a flight attendant will start out at 32,000 first year. Second year pay goes up to 41,000 and year ten tops out at 50,000. Min signing bonus is 6,000 for junior FA’s with a seniority of less than two years of service. I can’t remember the max signing bonus but 20somthing sounds familiar. :puke:

Last edited:
FrontierFan said:
:puke: I am not sure if it has been discussed before….but on my last tour I got a look at the TA and proposed pay scales for the NJA flight attendants.

The contract has a life of five years and has all the clauses to piggyback the pilot’s TA for scope, schedules, and basing. I did not memorize all the numbers but basically a flight attendant will start out at 32,000 first year. Second year pay goes up to 41,000 and year ten tops out at 50,000. Min signing bonus is 6,000 for junior FA’s with a seniority of less than two years of service. I can’t remember the max signing bonus but 20somthing sounds familiar. :puke:

So, when are you putting in for transfer ??? :0

Latest resources

Back