• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Mailing from Leonidas,llc to USAIRWAYS East Pilots"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
“..the social security numbers were discovered yesterday for the first time because that information was embedded and hidden in the spreadsheet "

Yeah right, and it happened only twice.

Marty;
You must have missed this VERY important point in Johnson's letter:

“..the social security numbers were discovered yesterday for the first time because that information was embedded and hidden in the spreadsheet in a way that was truncated, not labeled and required an unusual excel command for access. Although this is disturbing, the responsible persons at Leonidas have assured us that they did not know this information existed and our preliminary investigation suggests that no one at Leonidas discovered or accessed that information…

So is USAPA going to sue Sears, Target, JC Penny, JC Whitney, Kroger's, etc. What a bunch of stinkin' crybabys...:bawling:. Hey! Maybe USAPA will fire up the critical incident repsonse phone lines for those that have gotten the pamphlet and are upset.

Here's a thought: Instead of throwing pamphlet 3 on the ground and stomping all over it....why don't you challenge yourself to read the content and TRY to prove any of it is a lie.

Click them ruby shoes, Dorothy. Kansas is just around the corner!!:)

No one "discovered or accessed" the SSANs... according to the ones with their hand in the cookie jar. Yeah, that's like saying,"Yeah, but I didn't inhale."

Sure whatever... no one is denying that they obtained the info and had no lawful means to obtain it, neither did they have a lawful right to be in possession of it.

Just maybe no identity theft has occurred and the company and Lenoidas can fully account for all points of distribution and leakage of the info. I mean the hen has asked the fox if he ate any chickens, and he said he hasn't.

I'm upset Lenoidas doesn't send my pamphlet via FedEx overnight. I was so wanting to read mine at the very earliest opportunity.

If the west guys all want to stay west [side of the country] then they will have no problem signing a lifetime fence keeping them in PHX/LAS, right.

You guys can have NIC all you want just sign a lifetime fence on your PHX and LAS base. If you bid out of PHX/LAS then it is DOH.

...said the CEL pilot :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR

If the west guys all want to stay west [side of the country] then they will have no problem signing a lifetime fence keeping them in PHX/LAS, right.

You guys can have NIC all you want just sign a lifetime fence on your PHX and LAS base. If you bid out of PHX/LAS then it is DOH.

O there he goes again, like clockwork, PHXFLYR tries to beat a dead horse again. What is really matter? CEL or nonCEL I'm on the list the same as you.

Your new screen name should be RERUN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEpouRT7bk&feature=related

And yours should be "usapa a$$-ki$$", oh "principled " one.... :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

O there he goes again, like clockwork, PHXFLYR tries to beat a dead horse again. Does it really matter? CEL or nonCEL I'm on the list the same as you.

Your new screen name should be RERUN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEpouRT7bk&feature=related

It does matter. Absent the merger you would either be unemployed or still flying 190's for Mid Atlantic. Now after AWA kept US Airways alive you want to jump ahead of a few thousand west pilots via a lifetime fence. You were lucky to even make it on the list. Be honest and admit this has nothing to do with "integrity" or the "DOH gold standard." You just want what's best for you at the expense of west pilots and in total disregard of an arbitrated agreement. Do you plan on spending your career at LCC? Wonder what it will be like when all your usapa buddies have long since retired...

Last edited:
Still waiting for any false info from mailing #3! Turtle21 do yourself a favor and seek info other than from USAPA, the past results(Arbitration, litigation and general legal coverage) have been not USAPA's strong hand, like that quote they use with the end missing!

P.S.- East merger group got a West list with our SSN's(not encryped) from the company in late 2006, where is my LifeLock to protect me?

P.S.#2- USAPA mailed hundreds of West pilots prior to April 2008, where did that list come from?

P.S.#3- Charlie2, the top 517 slots sort of took care of the widebody flying, I guess you do not care about Captain slots, just angry F/O slots, but I will pass that info on for the next chart that is done. I have been by passing upgrade for years with two young kids, money can not replace memories and will upgrade when high school happens, life is too short to miss those little league games and vacations, live within your means!

Last edited:
Marty;

So is USAPA going to sue Sears, Target, JC Penny, JC Whitney, Kroger's, etc. What a bunch of stinkin' crybabys...:bawling:. Hey! Maybe USAPA will fire up the critical incident repsonse phone lines for those that have gotten the pamphlet and are upset.

Go ahead and sue, but if there is no harm then the case will be deemed UNRIPE.:smash:

Wow -

Just got the latest and greatest glossy 30 page mailer from catuspilot.com to try and convince me to accept the Nic.

What is the definition of ignorance? Doing something over and over and thinking your going to get a different response.

But - I have some good reading material for my restroom break.

Metrojet

I totaly agree, someone needs to tell those west pilots that, "u can't fix stupid." :rolleyes:

Man this s--t is sad.... East side guys just accept the truth!! Its BINDING!! Get on with the new list and get a descent contract cause I can't stand it anymore. Your loosing money and hurting the rest of us trying to raise the bar!!

Latest resources

Back