Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Metrojet

Wow -

Just got the latest and greatest glossy 30 page mailer from catuspilot.com to try and convince me to accept the Nic.

What is the definition of ignorance? Doing something over and over and thinking your going to get a different response.

But - I have some good reading material for my restroom break.

Metrojet

Wow -

Just got the latest and greatest glossy 30 page mailer from catuspilot.com to try and convince me to accept the Nic.

What is the definition of ignorance? Doing something over and over and thinking your going to get a different response.

But - I have some good reading material for my restroom break.

Metrojet

Enjoy LOA 93 forever. I get paid 5 hours deadhead pay(not 50%) on my next trip, 31 days vacation this summer, 17 dollars per block hour more than easties on the same equipment. Staying with that loser contract is what I call ignorant. LOA til the last day.

Wow -

Metrojet

You are attempting to cite Einstein's quote "Doing the same thing over and over in hopes of getting different results is the definition of insanity.

You can't even get a pseudo quote right.

Demonstrating eastie intelligence for the world to see.

You are attempting to cite Einstein's quote "Doing the same thing over and over in hopes of getting different results is the definition of insanity.

You can't even get a pseudo quote right.

Demonstrating eastie intelligence for the world to see.

Dear ableone - if I said "insanity" - that would be an insult to my fellow westies - . Ignorance - lack of knowledge or awareness - because no majority of pilots on the East would ever vote for a contract that included the Nic - and I am surprised that Leonidas,LLC doesn't understand that simple fact.

Definition of IGNORANCE

: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness

Definition of INSANITY

: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)

: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility

Latest resources

Back