• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Livery for Jetblue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am so excited about the new livery that I've been hardly been able to sleep for a week. It's going to be a very special day, ranking up there with the birth of my children. No, ABOVE the birth of my children. We are talking a new paint job here.

Agreed DD. We purchased full fare tickets to attend and delayed a family member's burial for this.

On a separate note, how much longer do you figure we got?

Excuse blew bayou, during the last BOB pivot he took one to the side of the head and the blew juice got in his eye.

The guy just has no airline knowledge and it show's.

I stuck my tongue out and it's blue too!!! If I have to be perfect like you all the time I don't think I'd enjoy life... BTW my reference was a joke as far as livery changes in the airline industry goes-- guess you don't laugh much either...

AA may have been silver all of these years but it had different livery ways back when...

http://www.airliners.net/photo/American-Airlines/Convair-990-30A-5/1185637/M/

Enjoy!!!

Agreed DD. We purchased full fare tickets to attend and delayed a family member's burial for this.

On a separate note, how much longer do you figure we got?

God! I'm having palpitations. I can't stand it! I've not been able to hold a thought in my head all day with the anticipation and excitement.

BTW..the end is nigh. :D

God! I'm having palpitations. I can't stand it! I've not been able to hold a thought in my head all day with the anticipation and excitement.

BTW..the end is nigh. :D

Has it happened yet? I can't stand it. I almost didn't live my life today because of it.

Stupid children. Demanding that I take them hiking in the SNP when all I wanted to do was refresh hellojetblue.com every 15 seconds.

Now it's off to Cub Scouts. Selfish little monster.

Please tell me it's blue. Is it blue? There has to be some blue in there ... right?

Arghhhhhhhh ... In the name of Bill Craine, why are they torturing me?

AA's polished aluminum will always be around, until we get all composite airframes (think 787), in which case who knows. What they should update are the titles and stripes, very 70s.

I say stick with the font and stripes. American is the last major/legacy with cheat lines and I love it.

Latest resources

Back