• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New JB Chief Peopel Officer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like JB management has accepted the fact that ALPA will be here shortly and is gearing-up accordingly.

A "litigator" in charge of the "People" department? Hey, pull the other finger.

/

Aaahhh growing pains!

What happened to the former VP - the one who was popular for giving out cookies whenever she flew.

Last edited:
Attention B6'ers.....

Ms. Geraghty was not "hired" to be an anti-union People EVP......she has been with JetBlue for many years in the Legal Department.

While I am sure she is not pro-union.....the question you should be asking yourself is why was the people department cleaned out in the first place?

A350

Sounds like they're following the old "People Express" formula.

Can't believe they've lasted ten years.

They definitely have to improve their on-time performance if they want to survive
another ten.

Attention B6'ers.....

Ms. Geraghty was not "hired" to be an anti-union People EVP......she has been with JetBlue for many years in the Legal Department.

While I am sure she is not pro-union.....the question you should be asking yourself is why was the people department cleaned out in the first place?

A350

Oh I am certain it was cleaned out because they were most evil and now we will truly see great changes.

Enjoy your "direct" relationship!

Last edited:
Attention B6'ers.....

A350

Eww, pick me (hand raised)...... because they were allowing the work force to talk about the formation of a union to much???

What do I get for being right??

And watts a "peopel" department?? JK

Good luck guys...

Latest resources

Back