New Idea for Non-Rev benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hoover

Instead of free standby travel for employees, how about a this: Each employee gets 1 round trip space positive/must ride ticket for each person on his travel card for the cost of an ID90. For each year of service, you get an additional set of passes. With the way planes are filled up these days, I daresay a benefit like this would be worth much for than free unlimited travel. What do you think?

hoover said:
Instead of free standby travel for employees, how about a this: Each employee gets 1 round trip space positive/must ride ticket for each person on his travel card for the cost of an ID90. For each year of service, you get an additional set of passes. With the way planes are filled up these days, I daresay a benefit like this would be worth much for than free unlimited travel. What do you think?

dumb...

hoover said:

It will never happen. You answered your own question on this one. With reduced flight schedules and oversold flights, an airline will never bump a revenue passenger to get an employee on a flight. I think most airlines will do away with free travel for employees on company aircraft, such as the company I work for is now doing. Effective next month, employees will pay an annual fee of $50 for each person on their pass privileges (including parents), and you will be required to pay for your flights. It's caused a stink for some people, but times are different, and the price you pay to fly still isn't that ridiculous.

Just my opinions.

Outtie.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back