• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New hires - where to apply now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All of the above is pretty accurate, except for Air Wisconsin. Upgrade is around 4 yr mark and dropping due to the amount of attrition because of base shifts to the east coast. Really decent contract, trip/duty rigs, respectable pay. The only complaints that the pilots make is the base shifts to the east coast, otherwise the company treats the pilot group with dignity.

Why do I always think of the bud commercial "Mr Discount airline pilot guy" when I hear about quick upgrades for rookies at Mesa............nice.......got to love it......

CapnVegetto said:
Plus, their contract with big daddy CAL is up next year, and they're going to have to renegotiate.

Will you please get your story straight before you go spouting crap?! The contract is NOT up! The EXCLUTIVITY is up in 2007. We are still going to fly for CAL, we could just lose hub exclutivity. You are now informed.

We're still hiring at Skyway I believe, and I think you'd qualify. If you like the cold, snow and ice, and want to fly a 1900 for a bit, c'mon over. Oh, it helps to be able to handle rock bottom wages for two years minimum also. I think the upgrade time would be less than two years also. Could be worse......

ERfly said:
Will you please get your story straight before you go spouting crap?! The contract is NOT up! The EXCLUTIVITY is up in 2007. We are still going to fly for CAL, we could just lose hub exclutivity. You are now informed.

Do you mean exclusivity? I don't think that exclutivity is even a word. Paying attention? You are now informed.

And by the way, just how long do you think you're going to have that high paying contract with high costs when you lose that exclusivity and companies like CHQ and Mesa can undercut the hell out of you? Methinks concessions are in your future.

SeaLord said:
We're still hiring at Skyway I believe, and I think you'd qualify. If you like the cold, snow and ice, and want to fly a 1900 for a bit, c'mon over. Oh, it helps to be able to handle rock bottom wages for two years minimum also. I think the upgrade time would be less than two years also. Could be worse......

Why do you encourage these migrant workers to "c'mon" over? They never stay. :)

CapnVegetto said:
Do you mean exclusivity? I don't think that exclutivity is even a word. Paying attention? You are now informed.

And by the way, just how long do you think you're going to have that high paying contract with high costs when you lose that exclusivity and companies like CHQ and Mesa can undercut the hell out of you? Methinks concessions are in your future.

Thank you so very much for that. Being up since 4:30 will do wonders for spellling.

I pose a question to you. Why do you and everyone else out there want to see us die?

Donsa320 said:
Why do you encourage these migrant workers to "c'mon" over? They never stay. :)

(chuckle) Since they'll be below me, figured it couldn't hurt. Plus she's a broad...good for moral ya know.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back