New Gulfstream G250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like it could be sweet!

I'd like to see that max landing wt number come up. *IF* they are able to keep the BOW at 24150, the max fuel load to land with is only 8550#. Thats not great on an airplane that holds 14,600#. And it better have fuel dump...

We operate a Challenger 300 now. The HTF is the same motor we have, but it looks like Gulfstream is getting a bump out of them. On the 300 they are called the HTF7000. Rated at just under 7000lbs of thrust.

The numbers compared to the 300 look just a bit better in every catagory. I can tell you that I'm very interested in seeing this one hit the ramp. Nothing better than a 300 like airplane with Gulfstream service and support!

No disagreement there Ultra. I love the 300, but dealing with Bombardier is insane. I did notice that the weight on the 250 is a bit lighter than the 300, but most of the numbers are close if not exact in every catagory, some even a bit better. I think the "super mid-size class" is really the happy medium in corporate aviation. For all those that like the Pratt motors, I can tell you the HTF is a great engine. Low fuel burns and easy to work on. There was a wireharness change on the motor. Having watched a guy change a harness on a 731...it took 3 guys 2 day to do the change on the 731. One guy 2 hours and three tools to work on it. Fascinating how much goes into those things. I can't say enough about it.

Ok...time for a beer...hockey season is back!!

Latest resources

Back