New Forums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Do you like the new forums

• I hate them(Neal the admin needs to get a real job)

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • they are Just ok

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • they are great

Votes: 31 34.4%
  • beautifully designed - excellent

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same as...

Easy to use format...

identical to calforums.com (an excellent board btw)

Cheers,

Chunk

Definitely more organized. But I miss being able to look at one page and see "the whole picture".

In time it will become more comfortable of course.

New boards

Much better software than the old board. I've noticed it loads up much faster than the old board. It loads fast on a 56K dialup and on DSL it screams.

I agree with "ATA75Pilot" about seeing the whole picture, though, but as he/she said, it'll take a bit of time to get onto it.

New boards

I'd just add that I liked the user profile customization on the old board and would like to see it added to the new board if possible.

Well Webmaster,

I was one of the first to give negative comments on your previous update to your (now) old and obsolete forum.

And I grew to LOVE it and the information if gave me.

So i am open minded for this one, and it is a good concept, so go with the flow and get used to it. it is loading very fast! even on the road i can log in now and check it.

Thanks for the good work you put into maintaining this forum!

Mark

I liked being able to see the whole picture. However, I do like this new format and as for the whole picture, I'll just look at the new posts then dig back if I want more info. Thanks for putting in so much work.

like any new equipment...gotta get used to the systems....I'm sure this will be fine. Just glad/hope the board continues :)

Although I am sure I'll get used to this, I prefer the simplicity of the old format. Call me traditional, or just computer illiterate, there is too much "stuff" to navigate through. I am counselor, I can't multi task the way pilots do.

Latest resources

Back