• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Flying for XJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IAH sucks. I loath the fact we are combining the schedules in Mar.

IAH indeed sucks, but the operation is somewhat smooth. The ORD fiasco makes every duty day feel 2x as long. They are exhausting trips but people cope chasing rel seniority and commutability.

Nope....I got a copy of the memo right here from Scott Hall......$74.85 per roll, so be thoughtful of how much paper you use.

I never figured out which was more disturbing. That Scott REALLY believed that it was $74/roll, or that we were stupid enough to believe it. He supposedly got about 80 emails from people concerned about the intelligence of our management.

I'll say it again, brought to you by the same MGMT that thought Surejet was a GOOD idea!!

Then there pulling a fast one on you. At SkyWest we Don't pay that much... I know first hand. Notice my avatar. Thats the MX hanger office door... The box of rolls costs about that much...

Last edited:
No, he later acknowledged that his math was off and/or realized that the pilots weren't as ignorant as he thought.

It's $2.73 a roll.....
Auto update destination, alternate and departure airports, can not have too much info!

Latest resources

Back