New FLOPS CEO??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is so sad when he talks to you.

He will be soft spoken and give this little speech while he draws a chart on the chalkboard.

He will make little circles that represent costs. One will be pay. He will explain how in order to make more wages you will have to work more. (To add to one circle you have to take from another, in other words he has a finite number of money that he will "allow you" to re-allocate it to make it work! (More money, more days)

He will explain how you are paid out of profits. There are no profits until you cover the overhead of doing business.

He will appear as if "gosh guys I really want you to have more money, but it's just not there".

We took a picture of the blackboard after the speech, we were all pointing at it and some were laughing and some were looking real perplexed?

What a f=ing dope, and I'm no braniac in finance.

I was waiting for his job to be announced after he got canned. I had never even realized I could be the president of a company? You don't have to know anything? All you have to do is draw little circles and talk softly. You don't have to know anything about a business model. And you are already paid when you get there!

Flops ladies and gentlemen, your battle has officially begun.

Last edited:
He hired and fired a bunch of people when he came here at NJ. He will ask for your "help" to try and make things right but hes just gathering facts to screw you during those long hard negotiations.

Probably one of the better tactics we used (at least for pilot satisfaction) was to not to ask any questions during his talks.... and we all showed up with union shirts. He was pretty upset when we first started doing it..... later speeches would end with, " I know you dont have any questions for me" and he would leave.

Shorteded up his BS speeches a bunch.

That is awesome.

Unity. Pride. Strength.

Probably one of the better tactics we used (at least for pilot satisfaction) was to not to ask any questions during his talks.... and we all showed up with union shirts. He was pretty upset when we first started doing it..... later speeches would end with, " I know you dont have any questions for me" and he would leave.

Shorteded up his BS speeches a bunch.

This is part of the problem at FLOPS. We have company meetings in DAL, during training, and we still have pilots just "wanting to hear what they have to say" and "not believing what they say, I just want to hear anyway".

When will we get it, just showing up gives the company hope.

Right now I think about 25% show up for the company meeting and an hour later 75% show up for the Union meeting. Just think if 0% showed up for the company and 100% showed up for the union meeting.

That would send a serious message to the company!!!

Sorry I forgot to say!

I was speaking of the vermin known as....

ousthammer? Wistachere? lamesture?

oh I can't rememnber the name, only that they were inept and spoke as a sloth to a lion.

Take a lesson from the movie "Gladiator"!!!!

Circle and organize.

Moisture is a hired gun. He isn't even very good. He is unoriginal and easy to upset emotionally. He turns red and blue veins when you get him.

Oh yeah, I remember company re-current right after the POSTA got voted down. Several of us were having a field day with Billy Boy. Nothing mean just honest questions that he didn't like. He turned red, then purple and then he kind of lost it. His lap dog MacGhee finally stepped in or he could have stoked out. Ahh, good times.

I would have loved to been in the re-current when people stopped asking him questions and just looked at him. Not a question asked not a word. Heard he about lost it then also.

Oh yeah, I remember company re-current right after the POSTA got voted down. Several of us were having a field day with Billy Boy. Nothing mean just honest questions that he didn't like. He turned red, then purple and then he kind of lost it. His lap dog MacGhee finally stepped in or he could have stoked out. Ahh, good times.

I would have loved to been in the re-current when people stopped asking him questions and just looked at him. Not a question asked not a word. Heard he about lost it then also.

Heard from high up "We are still recovering from how bad he screwed everything up here" Maybe its good for us to having him run the competition........

Heard from high up "We are still recovering from how bad he screwed everything up here" Maybe its good for us to having him run the competition........

Yeah, the most telling thing about BB is when I ran into a former Gulfstream test pilot in SFO the day NJA hired him. His words to me were, "Better you guys then us."

I will never forget when I asked him in recurrent why the interiors of the aircraft were suddenly allowed to be so run down, and that our owners expected much better quality. His answer was "We need to lower expectations." I knew then, we were in trouble. That being said, it is amazing how much things improved shortly after he was gone. He was hands down the worst manager I have seen in my 12 years at NJA.

Last edited:
His answer was "We need to Lower eXpectations."

Well, it would appear that FlOps is just the place for Mr. Moisture. Our "newest" fleet N-numbers already reflect his philosophy :eek: :D

Last edited:
Flight Options, where idiots turn pro! :cartman:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back