• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta pay rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Either way at the end of the contract any pilot that is on year six pay or greater is in six figure territory.

Where have i ever tried to argue the difference between first year pay rates?
Yes, but I could not get the post because they only let you search the last 500 and you are more prolific than General Lee on his third cup of coffee.

Wasn't a flame, just a good natured poke.

Genital Lee?

Wow, I can't stop crying that was SO FUNNY! It was FANTASTICALLY unique. I can't wait to tell my ONE FRIEND that joke.......Let's hope he AIN'T drinkin milk because it WILL come out of his nose.....

You should join me at the Laugh Barn in Marietta on Thursday nights. I think you could have a shot at stardom, or at least be a good bar whore. (a HE-Whore)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Which is almost twice NWA's current First Year DC9 rate, although Superpilot does not want to admit that fact.

Not to worry, even at the new pay rates Delta Captains are pretty good about buying the first beer.

Remember Fins, you were very lucky to START at DL on the 757/767, and your second year pay will reflect that. The 757/767 pay really jumps in year 2 and 3, and now you can add even more to that. It is a good thing that the DC9 guys are getting a good raise too. ;)

Bye Bye--General Lee

AirTran 10 year FO pay: $79.00

2009: $79
2010: $79
2011: $79
2012: $79

"Don't worry about FO pay, you'll all be Captains in 2 1/2 years!"

And with our pathetic union, we can probably just plan on extending that scale out to 2015 and beyond! The NPA: flying yesterday's contract into tomorrow.

Yes, but I could not get the post because they only let you search the last 500 and you are more prolific than General Lee on his third cup of coffee.

Wasn't a flame, just a good natured poke.

Wrong because i have never argued that. There isnt even an argument there so i dont know why you are trying to say i argued that point? :confused: DAL's first year pay is and will be more than NWA's current first year pay, which BTW is a good thing. So Whats in question again?

Like you dont post much on here either? ;) I think you are arguing just to argue on this one. Sounds like my wife, Honey is that you?? :eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back