• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Delta pay rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm....Delta FO pay rates. Just see what the shift manager at McDonalds makes...and then give him per diem.

Looks like a 10 year Delta FO makes second year SWA FO money.

Hmmm....Delta FO pay rates. Just see what the shift manager at McDonalds makes...and then give him per diem.

Looks like a 10 year Delta FO makes second year SWA FO money.

Hey Tanker,

Man, I hope your profile is made up, and you are some disgruntled RJ FO.

If you truly are who you say you are, it scares the sh!t out of me that you act the way you do and you are up in the air defending our country.

AAflyer

AirTran 10 year FO pay: $79.00

2009: $79
2010: $79
2011: $79
2012: $79

"Don't worry about FO pay, you'll all be Captains in 2 1/2 years!"

Hey Tanker,

Man, I hope your profile is made up, and you are some disgruntled RJ FO.

If you truly are who you say you are, it scares the sh!t out of me that you act the way you do and you are up in the air defending our country.

AAflyer

Don't be scared AA. Military pilots are pretty much the best ones out there...so even if I were a bad one, it would still make me a pretty great pilot overall.

AirTran 10 year FO pay: $79.00

2009: $79
2010: $79
2011: $79
2012: $79

Really? Perhaps you should tell that to the folks getting furloughed.

You're right about the jackass part, but he's just pissed about his impending midwest furlough.

Actually if his screen name has a bearing on his identity then he could be the ass clown of a chief pilot for this corporate gig out of charlie brown that flies those aircraft. I've dealt with enough ****************************** bags but this guy takes the cake. One of those people that say things that you can't even respond to. Things that are so arrogant and elitist but then he has no intelligence to back it up. I believe this guy thinks he is flying for Jesus Christ, Buddha, Zeus and God all at once.

Don't worry, you will. You just need to complete the sentence.

"......you'll all be Captains 2 1/2 years after we start new hire classes again, which will be about 2 years after all of our furloughees are recalled. We just don't know when we will begin recalls."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back