New Dash Video--hopfully not gay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Terrain Terrain,

Ive never done it but id like to give it a shot. Did you use any reverse, or just bring 'em below the stops like usual? Pax on board? A fairly light landing weight im assuming?

if you get it right you dont need reverse, the pax really dont like that. I have seen CA use reverse to make it, but if you need reverse mise well just let it roll, unless you followed a RJ in, then use reverse just to beat him to the ramp:)

Vladimir Lenin said:
it can be done @ 30k, no reverse, just disc
Well, Vladimir. Ain't this just a peach! You're working for PDT?

After "Just stirring the pot, I'm gonna stick with corporate?"

After "what good is 6 ys of dash 8 time?"

After "Awesome! Is he up to 600/1?, I'm sticking out for ExpressJet (if for only a few months), I'll forward (PDT FO's) resume to traffic watch?"

Are you kidding me? You've talked so much freaking cr@p about Piedmont, the Dash 8, the pilot group... and you work here now!??!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! pwned

**Dang, just to make sure I went and wasted a few minutes more of a day off trolling through your posts. This is absolutely priceless! Billy, you reading this??!

Last edited:
Well, since we're now whipping 'em out regarding landing tricks, I regret that I never got to do BOS during my tenure at PDT. All I ever got to do was 15/1050 into HHH at night in a 300. :)

Booker said:
Well, since we're now whipping 'em out regarding landing tricks, I regret that I never got to do BOS during my tenure at PDT. All I ever got to do was 15/1050 into HHH at night in a 300. :)

that makes no sence, you must of flown a dash for like a week or maybee flunked soe before you went to fly at mesa, because your statement makes you sound retarded to dash pilots

Latest resources

Back