• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New DAL to Charge for First Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See, it looks like Delta "purchased" NWA, but in reality, it was the other way around.....:)

Yeah I mean Paulding. It is funny. I heard at least three DAL guys ask about the airport to day on the arrival.

I realized my type, but I knew you would get it.

Yeah I mean Paulding. It is funny. I heard at least three DAL guys ask about the airport to day on the arrival.

I realized my type, but I knew you would get it.
I've seen it myself on the arrival into ATL. It IS a big and impressive looking airstrip for a small regional county airport. Will be interesting to see if that's all it ever is.

It IS a big and impressive looking airstrip for a small regional county airport. Will be interesting to see if that's all it ever is.

it helps when the speaker of the house in the general assembly is from paulding county and probablly either "owned" the land at some point or had close connections to someone who did.

Either way, there is no reason to build a strip with that kind of infrastructure unless there are some big plan out there. Maybe the cargo carriers will go in there, but my guess is that it will easily service LUV, or AAI if they want it to. It looked like there might be a small terminal going in there. Not sure though.

Latest resources

Back