New Colgan Dir. of Training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

trainer8

I heard this week that Colgan's new Director of Pilot Training is the former Allegheny Airlines Director of Training. True or just a rumor?

T8

I heard this week that Colgan's new Director of Pilot Training is the former Allegheny Airlines Director of Training. True or just a rumor?

T8

Not True-It will be Mighty Mouse.

-Really-who could ask for a better director of training? He is always "here to save the day."

it does not matter how much this gentleman does, the company has to turn its work ethic about safety around. He is an awesome guy I am sure but if the company does not give him what he wants he is just going to live a stressful life. I know guys at Colgan who still get abused with the 16 hour duty days and threats from management about sick calls. I for one think that they are a ticking time bomb and I hear that from many Colgan guys. I hope for everyone's safety the company changes for the better.

He is an awesome guy and Colgan has improved drastically in the last several months in their sick call Gestapo-ism. It's actually pretty hassle free.... Amaaaazing.

Not True-It will be Mighty Mouse
Too bad it's not mighty horse, then you could take your circus act on the road!:laugh:

-Really-who could ask for a better director of training? He is always "here to save the day."

Your mom must be so proud!

Isnt Colgans Director of Training Pinnacle's former DOT, Mr.Assadorian (spelling?)?? I was under the impression that he crossed over the fence when Colgan moved all the ops down to Melvis

Todd Assadorian is the Director of Flight Standards at Colgan. Don't know who the DOT is.

Alert Height

I don't like posting peoples names on FI.com. Initials are CB and he was formerly the Allegheny Airlines Director of Training.

I don't like posting peoples names on FI.com. Initials are CB and he was formerly the Allegheny Airlines Director of Training.

agreed and my apologies...wasnt saying anything malicious though...a simple search on the pncl corporate website will state the same information...to all you Colgan guys...TA can come across as a bit harsh and unorthodox at times...but he really does mean well and when it came to the CRJ...he knew it all....im sure he has the same level of knowledge on the Q by now...for those of you making the transition from the Saab to the Q...pick his brain...its worth it...

Latest resources

Back