• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Cargo Hauler

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks more like a cross between the older and newer Skyvans.

Ain't very pleasing to the eye but the numbers look pretty good.

Wonder if it will get off the drawing board...

"Ain't very pleasing to the eye..."

Haha, that's putting it lightly. They pretty much took a brick and slapped some popsickle sticks on it and two engines. What ever happened to style, like the Metroliner Expediter???

Interesting. It looks good on paper, but...???

I wonder if they factored acquisition cost into their cost-per-mile calculations? It's hard to make money with a "new" airplane that only flys 4 hours per day and ties up your capital the other 20.

Those engines are awfully far above the ground...15 feet at least. Servicing them with a step ladder will be out of the question, although I'm sure some guys will try it, especially at the out-stations where cherry-pickers and proper maintenance stands are unavailable.

This may turn out to be the first airplane in history to kill more mechanics than it does pilots.

Interesting. It looks good on paper, but...???
The one thing it does have going for it is it does not appear to be a retract. Much less mx in that department.

It looks like it was inspired by those LEGGO planes

What is up with the fuel capacity?

Why would this plane need to hold 22,500lbs of fuel? I'm not too familiar with the PW150, but wouldn't that be about 8-10 hours of endurance?

If the numbers are correct and this airplane is actually real and not some internet fake, it should be a useful aircraft. I wonder how many feeder aircraft one of these things could eliminate. At night it could make 15-20 minute turns at 3-4 airports on the way to the hub and in the morning do the same thing on the way back.

As a Shorts pilot I'm intrigued, but skeptical.

Latest resources

Back