• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CAL base in MCO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAL SUCKS... Call in sick 4 times a year if able... Twice in summer.... Only if you are SICK.... Coming to IAH this BID...Going with SBR game Plan

Heard new bases died because inflight issues with staffing and some senior mama's losing sweet lines outta EWR.

Well you heard wrong. Inflight had nothing to do with these basses. They were going to be pilot bases, not FA bases.

And the union just came out and said that there will be no new bases. I guess this divide and conquer tactic did not work either. I wonder what managements next move will be.

FU pay me.

And the union just came out and said that there will be no new bases. I guess this divide and conquer tactic did not work either. I wonder what managements next move will be.

FU pay me.

My guess, that was a carrot; next will be some kind of stick! Let the beatings begin.

Or, "the beatings will continue until moral improves"!

UAL considered an A-320 base not too long ago in MCO. Maybe if a merger were to happen this might be in the works...but really, who knows?

UAL considered an A-320 base not too long ago in MCO. Maybe if a merger were to happen this might be in the works...but really, who knows?

Wow Sonny - you through the merger garbage around like it's old underwear. I've clicked on two seperate threads within 5 minutes and you've mentioned "merger rumors" in both. There has been no merger talk at CAL - I just got back from requal at the schoolhouse two weeks ago. Give it a rest already.

Latest resources

Back