• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CAL base in MCO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was so hopeful really thought it might happen this time, uh .... denied!

Now I understand why the senior guys laugh when I mention new bases. Next time, I to will laugh at the new base rumor.

BTW, did you hear CAL might be opening a LAX base :) (hey rumor has to start again some time)

Here is some more typical CAL mentality:

No on scope clause relief! and
No on scope clause relief!

and yeah no on scope clause relief. So next time prepare for the interview and stop burning them bridges! Sheeesh LOL

I don't believe the merger is dead either. But all of the hoping will never help either side. What we all need is strong union scope, ratio'ing (don't let the companies bash one group against the other, like Tilton's trying now) and level headed (not entitlement, express puke, better than everyone, I hate you, you hate me) nonsense. Something is going to happen. Who knows when or what, but we will all definitely be LAST to know.

I don't believe the merger is dead either. But all of the hoping will never help either side. What we all need is strong union scope, ratio'ing (don't let the companies bash one group against the other, like Tilton's trying now) and level headed (not entitlement, express puke, better than everyone, I hate you, you hate me) nonsense. Something is going to happen. Who knows when or what, but we will all definitely be LAST to know.

Well said!

Latest resources

Back