Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Better forum everybody is talking about?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Island Hopper,

You keep saying this is your last post, but you keep posting.

LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Simon Says said:
Island Hopper,

You keep saying this is your last post, but you keep posting.

LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

While we wait for him to return, the rest of us can keep bumping this thread back to the top!

Island Hopper posted the new forum that you are referring to. You'll find many familiar handles over there and a pretty cool chat feature we've been making good use of. PM me if you can't figure out how to get over....I'd post a link for you, but for some reason this site automatically changes that particular forum's link into one that directs you here, to Flight Info (I am assuming this was done so as to prevent anyone else from finding their way over to another aviation forum).

Now, if rumors are correct, I will be banned at this site for even posting this much information. I am hoping that it really isn't so Gestapo-like here, but we'll see if I'm reprimanded for this post.

flightinfo is good, but it would be nice to say it how it is. someone told me that next week another one is starting. hope its more relaxed on the BAD words, and with other things to offer than threads like what jet is the coolest to fly. that crap is getting old.

It is not as user friendly. I had to go over there and post that a college degree is not necessary to succeed in this buisness. Please define "real pilot"

Mesa Fan Club said:
flightinfo is good, but it would be nice to say it how it is. someone told me that next week another one is starting. hope its more relaxed on the BAD words, and with other things to offer than threads like what jet is the coolest to fly. that crap is getting old.

Well that's gonna happen when you let Mesa Flight Academy students post....

PHXFLYR:cool:

oh let's just grow up here, ok? No more insipid names please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back