Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Better forum everybody is talking about?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

got_jumpseat?

NO BLO JETS
Can anybody tell me where that cool new forum is everybody has been talking about? I havent been around for a while because this place sucked for so long. Word is somebody got a smoking hot new aviation forum going that blows this place away. Anybody know how to find it? Thanks!

got_jumpseat? said:
Can anybody tell me where that cool new forum is everybody has been talking about? I havent been around for a while because this place sucked for so long. Word is somebody got a smoking hot new aviation forum going that blows this place away. Anybody know how to find it? Thanks!
How can it get any better than this? ;)

pipers said:
There is also one called PRUNE or something like that. Do a search.

i found the new forum, its called (use you imagination here, & just take out the spaces)

www. clear - and - a - mill ion dot com

The place is much more the regular line pilots hanging out over there. No forum nazis either deleting posts and banning members for dumb a$$ $hit.

This place sucks now! The new owner has been trying his best to get rid of the real aviators so only the wanna bes will be left now. Aloha!

theres a direct link to the new better forum over here at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hawaiiflyingjobs/

no drama, no deleted posts, no banned members (so far), killer avatars, live chat, and we can post pics too.

FLIGHTINFO.COM SUCKS NOW!

Screw the NEAL & BOB show! No more posting here for me.

The revolution has begun! Join the dark side.

Latest resources

Back