• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Base/flying for ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...............and ACARS paper costs 75 bucks a roll too. I don't believe anything that comes from that source, honestly. On a previous note though, I've heard more furloughs, and a proportionate number of downgrades coming our way. Regardless, it's not likely to be good news of any kind.

No news is good news, and any news now is bad. Sadly, it looks like he's right on the furloughs and downgrades.

We just added those on the Skyw side of the house as well. I was told we have sold/leased some extra 200's to someone in Russia. Somebody's got to take them over, hence the charts.

They were sold to the Russians. Only 4 of them though so far

Company emails about relocation and moving expenses, ahh why? Are they reminding us due to an upcoming new base and flying? Just a thought but maybe we do have a plan for those 20 -200's after all...United flying outta IAD??? Who know's, oh and Mesa Sucks!

Think how that doesn't make sense to come out with this email before a new base announcement. Has anyone compared this email to pre-existing policy concerning relocation and moving expenses. Maybe there was a subtle change in policy and the company email is just it's way of notification.

Those expenses are contractual, anyway. They are not subject to change until the next negotiations or LOA.

Texx/WWW has got bad information. The news will not be good, based on Delta's further cutbacks in the Fall. Connect the Dots.
heheheheheheheh you guys fell for it.

No new bases after all. Hard for some to believe, but maybe SH is more on point than some of us would like to think.

Latest resources

Back