New Base/flying for ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blumkins

flyers pasted all around the lounge announcing "fronline meetings" with Charlie Tutt and Scott Hall starting Monday at 4pm.

come www. spit it out.....what's up

NEVER good news.... Those two jerkwads would NEVER waste their time telling us anything good.

Confirmed by SH, no new bases. What else ya got?

Those expenses are contractual, anyway. They are not subject to change until the next negotiations or LOA.

Texx/WWW has got bad information. The news will not be good, based on Delta's further cutbacks in the Fall. Connect the Dots.

You get NOTHING!

(from SH)

My email box and text messages to my cellphone have been flooded this weekend with pilots asking where the new domicile(s) is/are going to be located. Part of the speculation was fueled by the emails sent out on Friday regarding moving expense reimbursement and relocation eligibility-HR policy updates via ***.
There are NO new pilot domiciles or virtual bases planned to be announced this week, next week or in the near future. I understand some of you want to jettison ATL as your domicile and we will evaluate possible domiciles/bases but right now this is not the highest priority.

You get NOTHING!

(from SH)

My email box and text messages to my cellphone have been flooded this weekend with pilots asking where the new domicile(s) is/are going to be located. Part of the speculation was fueled by the emails sent out on Friday regarding moving expense reimbursement and relocation eligibility-HR policy updates via ***.
There are NO new pilot domiciles or virtual bases planned to be announced this week, next week or in the near future. I understand some of you want to jettison ATL as your domicile and we will evaluate possible domiciles/bases but right now this is not the highest priority.

...............and ACARS paper costs 75 bucks a roll too. I don't believe anything that comes from that source, honestly. On a previous note though, I've heard more furloughs, and a proportionate number of downgrades coming our way. Regardless, it's not likely to be good news of any kind.

...............and ACARS paper costs 75 bucks a roll too. I don't believe anything that comes from that source, honestly. On a previous note though, I've heard more furloughs, and a proportionate number of downgrades coming our way. Regardless, it's not likely to be good news of any kind.

FUNNY! I absolutely LOVED that one!

-Classic SH-

-Useless....

Based on the economy....I expect bad news...I guess Obama isn't fixing things after all!

We just added those on the Skyw side of the house as well. I was told we have sold/leased some extra 200's to someone in Russia. Somebody's got to take them over, hence the charts.
Okay, how about this one? Anyone notice the addition of Enroute pages 201-211 in the latest Jepp revision? It's nothing but transition altitudes between Russia and Japan/China/Korea/Vietnam, etc? Putting it all together I see a new Shanghai base in our future! (No word yet on whether it will be a virtual base, or if it will remain open for longer than 6 months).

Latest resources

Back