• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Al Coholic

No surprises in MCO...

Most junior captain is #411
FO #1294

GSO

Junior Captain #1214 (33 upgrades out of 62 slots)
FO #1770

The GSO CPT bids surprised me a bit.. If the most junior captain is 1294, what's going to happen in JFK.. Is the most junior captain there going to be a new hire?

Can that many people want to stay in CVG, or are they waiting for the displacement bid so they can get the move paid for by Fred?

The new bases are all 50 seat RJs.

Fred mentioned in the crew room a month or so ago that he was looking into getting the Dojets for intra Florida stuff. He said that Delta would give them to us, but he wasn't sure we could operate them any better than ACA did.

No ... all new base awards are for the 40/50 seat CRJ.

I should have bid GSO CA. I would have had my weekends off.

You folks at CMR are awfully lucky to have a guy like FB around.

Of course, to me, he seems to be writing checks his a$$ can't cash. Last time I checked, Delta ran the show. Maybe you folks ought to tell FB this.

Of course, to me, he seems to be writing checks his a$$ can't cash. Last time I checked, Delta ran the show. Maybe you folks ought to tell FB this.

Thanks for the info Einstein!!

Do you think Fred opens his mouth without GGs permission? I tend to think his marching orders have already been given and he's making them happen.

Do you think Fred opens his mouth without GGs permission? I tend to think his marching orders have already been given and he's making them happen.
Actually, yes I do think he opens his mouth out of turn. And I think that was what I was sarcastically implying, Einstein.

After reading these boards for a while, and the ALPA boards for many years, there is not enough money in this entire world that could entice me to be a part of this DAL/DCI dysfunctional family.

Not that at this stage in my career that's even an issue, but if I were young and up & coming I'd avoid this company like the plague. I'd leave aviation before I got mixed up in this mess. Life is way too short.

Latest resources

Back