• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Assistant CPs at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JK is one of my favorite guys to fly with.

When are you coming back? October or so?

BTW, JK isn't a bad guy outside of the box. Inside of the box is a slightly different story. You've known him long enough.

95 hrs and 12 days off.

Dick

95K a year + performance plus + whatever vacation u can hold = max 12 days off. About 8 days per month on 24 hour on call periods for operational problems. But since you are on call, some will call you at 2 AM to see if you can change their vacation or to ask if its ok to wear shorts when they deadhead or to argue about wearing their tie in the hotel van.

Holy smokes!

Robert C. just took his beef with Scott public with a company wide email. Check your box, this should be interesting to see how Scott handles himself. Obviously, Robert has nothing to lose.

I'm glad he is sticking up for himself, and it shows the Scott is two faced and does not have the nads to talk to Robert directly.

Medeco

Robert C. just took his beef with Scott public with a company wide email. Check your box, this should be interesting to see how Scott handles himself. Obviously, Robert has nothing to lose.

I'm glad he is sticking up for himself, and it shows the Scott is two faced and does not have the nads to talk to Robert directly.

Medeco

WOW....

Way to go, Robert! I wonder what BH is thinking about SH right about now. It makes you wonder if Scott has made a huge mistake in the way he handled this. Maybe he will be the next one to go to the line.

Yeh, but as an FO. He's #998 and the junior CA in the company according to the last Displacement is #969. It's sad when a System Chief Pilot can't even hold Captain.

Latest resources

Back