• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New and additional DL routes and flights out of SEA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet you completely bypass the WHOLE irony of your anti-Alaska post.

I love how you ignore the whole post and go down some rabbit hole, but that's really what you do, year after year.

But what your post does show is the same affinity for RJ's just like OYS posted (see below). Some feed is better than none, right Jenny? Your clueless dude.

I think internal growth is good. That's what you always brag about. I just stated what was announced.

Bye Bye---General Lee

• Five daily flights to Phoenix (76 Seater)
  • One daily seasonal flight to Palm Springs, Calif. (76 Seater)
  • Saturday seasonal service to Tucson, Ariz. (76 Seater)
  • Saturday seasonal service to Jackson Hole, Wyo. (65? Seater)
  • One additional nonstop flight to Honolulu for a total of two daily flights (757)

Really? DL is "Georgia Air?" Btw, ATL to SAV is going almost all 717 shortly. Not the case with ANC to FAI, which will mostly be Horizon. Hey, don't be "hatin", I'm just pointing out something ironic. I hope it changes back.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, I forgot about your big hub in Louisiana.

Btw, SAV isn't isn't the second largest city in GA.

"Delta's new service to Phoenix, Palm Springs and Tucson will be operated by Delta Connection carrier SkyWest Airlines using two-class, 76-seat aircraft, while Jackson Hole service will be operated with two-class, 65-seat aircraft"

Putting those 88 717's that Genital has been jerking off about to good use here!

Looks like as they upgauge flights back to what were traditional mainline DL and NWA, marketing is trying to figure out what to do with too many subcontracted large RJs. Your paying a set fee for them anyway. Instead of an extra segment or two from MSP-Dsm, Oma, Msn or Atl-Sav, Bna, Cha, etc they are giving the west a try and maybe playing with AS a little.

Latest resources

Back