• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Airnet Livery

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No body wants to go to the charter side, that's why we have to go to the streets.

Sorry, i do not have a picture, i was going to get one friday night but i found out it was moved to Rickenbacher for the ground breaking of our new facility...a big PR thing for the compnay...you know, new facilities and new paint and all.

As far as 31WR, that is one of the 2 9/11 remembrance planes if i remember right.(no pun intended) It has the american flag on the tail and the ribbon next to the entry door. If that is the right one, it did just get repainted, but to the exact same scheme it had before because the paint facility messed up and used a bad primer which let the paint fall off long before it should have...hey, i think that one was at least free since they messed up and had to redo it.

I agree $$$...a raise would be nice instead of new paint on the a/c that really do not need it...well most of them don't need it. However, the barons should all have a/p, but i agree with needing GPS in them.

I will try to get a pic this week if it is around CMH...or maybe they will give it back to Fred and i will get one in DAL. If i can get one i will put it up.

When's the operation moving to Rick.? They need to get a huge crew room for EVERYONE. What's going to happen to the Port facility?

i'm more interested in how they are going to work the approaches. (without terps now) i don't think there are parallel ILS...runways are too close together. how is that going to work out?

heard multiple stories about when we are moving. One says next summer, the other says this fall or winter. Who knows.

ILS's are going to be interesting, we will have to stager them since we cannot do them at the same time. That will slow things dramatically, but hey, they thought of everything right????????:eek:

New Paint job

Yes i saw the new paint job parked at BOS yesterday morning. It looks pretty sweet. NOT as sweet as the extra 200++ bucks a week looks on a floaters pay check but pretty sweet all the same. Hey I have an idea they can start PFT for Baron SIC kids and maybe we can get all our props painted as well. Just kidding. Gotta love mngt. huh

Latest resources

Back