• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Airline approved today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our B747 jetliners are piloted by seasoned flight officers. Our Captains, First Officers and Flight Engineers have extensive experience, with impeccable safety and reliability records.
not 747-400s

Caution! My browser security filter flagged their web site as Untrustworthy. Russian web sites have more viruses than Congolese prostitutes.

i spoke the the hr lady back in augustish of 2008--- sounded like she was working from home as i could hear the babies crying in the background---

Nothing really to offer it was a borderline phone interview- why do you want to work here- what is your background, experience, why do you want to work here etc. took less than 15 minutes.

never heard a thing.

just giving ot some info

AAHHH..AHHH... I love children?

Mig 15's, 17's and 21's. Your reward will be the honor and glory that will be bestowed upon you while serving Mother Russia. May the sickle and the hammer be with you.

Mig-21 would be fun.

From the Motherland....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5651516.ece

Aeroflot representatives boarded the aircraft to try to calm down the 300 passengers.

One sought to reassure them by announcing that it was "not such a big deal" if the pilot was drunk because the aircraft practically flew itself.

"At first, he was looking at us like we were crazy. Then, when we wouldn't back down, he said 'I'll sit here quietly in a corner. We have three more pilots. I won't even touch the controls, I promise'."

Latest resources

Back