• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New aircraft for ASA...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SUPER!! Now who really gives a rat's arse if there's no one to fly them. We're not even staffed for what we have now and have pilots bypassing. I'll bet they didn't count on that happening. I mean, for 30k and all the fatigue you can muster, who wouldn't be all over it?

SUPER!! Now who really gives a rat's arse if there's no one to fly them. We're not even staffed for what we have now and have pilots bypassing. I'll bet they didn't count on that happening. I mean, for 30k and all the fatigue you can muster, who wouldn't be all over it?

Mmmmm I'm full and sleepy from all this mediocrity :rolleyes:

4 airplanes are coming from QX... This is causing QX to furlough 40 pilots and 40 aisle donkeys...

Enjoy the airplanes ASA...

4 airplanes are coming from QX... This is causing QX to furlough 40 pilots and 40 aisle donkeys...

Enjoy the airplanes ASA...

I hate hearing about furloughs, but Horizon pilots only have Horizon management to blame for this. Nobody had to pry those airplanes out of their hands.

Horizon announced the retirement of the 700 fleet a long time ago.

This is no different than when ASA retired the ATR 72 fleet, which indirectly resulted in pilots being furloughed and downgraded. I have no ill will for people flying ex-ASA ATRs, after all, our company sold them.

Latest resources

Back