• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

New Aircraft Announcements

2000flyer

EASY FLYER
Total Time
5700+
Anyone else see all the new a/c announcements that will be coming out of NBAA (well, AIN beat them to it)?

Hawker 850XP
Citation Encore +
Falcon 2000DX
Challenger 605

Not to mention enough VLJ's that we'll be swatting them like flies!

And...more range for the 7X.

2000Flyer

Pugh

Droopy Member
Total Time
I'm anxious to see when Cessna is going to announce their "Cirrus killer". Maybe at NBAA.

bluesky421

Are we there yet?
Total Time
some
Encore + ? Ugh, they couldn't even come up with another name? I was afraid that they would do that.:puke:

CitationXDriver

Total Time
2:27pm
I heard there was supposed to be a new Lear model announced, possibly a 60 replacement.

yzf6

Total Time
Pugh said:
I'm anxious to see when Cessna is going to announce their "Cirrus killer". Maybe at NBAA.
a cessna rep at AOPA last weekend didn't seem to know anything about it, but that doesn't mean much. they said "if we were going to announce a plane like that we'd do it at AOPA, not NBAA."

RS6

Total Time
CitationXDriver said:
I heard there was supposed to be a new Lear model announced, possibly a 60 replacement.
Nope. Just renamed. Learjet 60 XR.

From what I have seen the ONLY change is Proline 21 and 5 different cabin layouts. That's it. No more range or anything good like that.

BAS did the same with the 604....haven't looked as careful at that, but it appears to be the same deal...they slapped Proline 21 in a 604 and some better pax electronic integration, etc...

Pretty ho-hum.