• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KJC said:
Effective March 1, 2006
CL-65 51-70 seat jet
years CA FO CA FO

Does Wisky have one rate for the CRJ 200 and 700? If so those rates (at least on the CA side) would not be good for the 700 (5th yr CA would be the same as Mesa). Either way, good to see things going up for once. -Bean

And for a little perspective on the way we were... (was that a song?) Those 70 seat rates are about what AWAC's 50 seat rates use to be.

Sure would be nice to get that back.

WITH BACK PAY AND COMPOUND INTEREST TOO!!!

S.

Beantown said:
Does Wisky have one rate for the CRJ 200 and 700? If so those rates (at least on the CA side) would not be good for the 700 (5th yr CA would be the same as Mesa). Either way, good to see things going up for once. -Bean

There are seperate rates for 51-70 seaters. The 5th year CA pay would be $68 (if there were 70 seaters on property).

~wheelsup

Crossky said:
YES! You are correct sir. Don't know where FlyingToIST got that idea.

The mood is better these days with our pilot group, we have arbitration for the UAL contract concessions as well, was suppossed to be 02/15-02/16 but has been delayed.

Thanks for the input, Crossky. I wonder if FlyingToIST actually understands unions and corporations. CFO's don't tend to appoint chief pilots, let alone MEC chairmen.

Best wishes for arbitration. It's time to get your pay, benefits and overall QOL back up to the top. :cool:

Guitar Guy said:
Thanks for the input, Crossky. I wonder if FlyingToIST actually understands unions and corporations. CFO's don't tend to appoint chief pilots, let alone MEC chairmen.

Best wishes for arbitration. It's time to get your pay, benefits and overall QOL back up to the top. :cool:

You guys guessed it right, i know nothing about unions. I was just voicing a concern. In a day where being pro-employee/union is a high crime as being Al Capone, I was being just concerned.

Again, thumbs up to Air Whiskey for this.

What's going on with grievance? Since they didn't afirm the deal with UA they owe the folks that took a pay cut alot of money.

Good group of people at AWAC hope you guys stick to your guns!!!

You guys are a hard act to follow! Maybe you could send your new pay rates along with your "will not participate in the race to the bottom" statement to the judge in the Mesaba circus.

Cheers!!!!!

HeavyRJ,

It's not a question of "if"...we are getting an average 3.4% pay raise across the board on March 1st per our CBA. The "IF" is whether we win the arbitration. We have a very strong case but stranger things have happened.

Latest resources

Back