• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Air Wisconsin Pay rates as of March 1 2006 due to average plus 2%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We apparently stopped interviewing for classes for awhile. They say they have caught up and want to see how things go for the next few months before starting up again to cover the innevitable attrition.

B scale wages are even worse then low wages. Management wins regardless of what the rates are by dividing the pilot group. Any pilot group that accepts them is (almost by definition) a bunch of greedy bastards.

So, which companies out there have pilot groups that are a bunch of greedy bastards? I think Alaska has a B scale. Who else?

Who says that the CFO won't replace the head of pilot group and get the brother of JO in there to run it? It is amazing how fast you can replace someone who is not liked by the management!!

Kudos to AirWizz to keep the pilots QOL and wages high.. I

FlyingToIST said:
Who says that the CFO won't replace the head of pilot group and get the brother of JO in there to run it? It is amazing how fast you can replace someone who is not liked by the management!!

Air Wisconsin guys and gals, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the head of your MEC is voted on by the pilots and not appointed by the "CFO"?

Ride Orange said:
Unless I was seeing things wrong how does an 18 yr FO (that would suck) make more than an 18 yr. CA?

The 50 seat rates for FO's stop at 8 years, and 10 years for the 70 seat rates. What was posted above is definitely incorrect. Later.

Nothing announce to get 700/900/170s/190s. We're a shrinking airline. The 146s will be gone by the end of April and we'll be an all CL-65 fleet. That is, unless, something changes. Which it usually does.

The table posted above truncated the colums when the FO rates ran out. The "FO" rate you are refering to is actually the 51-70 seat CA rate.

Guitar Guy said:
Air Wisconsin guys and gals, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the head of your MEC is voted on by the pilots and not appointed by the "CFO"?

YES! You are correct sir. Don't know where FlyingToIST got that idea.

The mood is better these days with our pilot group, we have arbitration for the UAL contract concessions as well, was suppossed to be 02/15-02/16 but has been delayed.

Latest resources

Back