• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Air Wis Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, maybe you guys won't get lost taxiing in LGA anymore now...Just kidding...kinda

Wow. That was a little low, considering I used to work at Colgan, and you couldn't pass training at PSA. I might get a little lost taxing sometimes but I can fly an airplane when it gets airborne.

Well,
B-J-J...Sorry if I offended your ego...BTW, can fly just fine... button-smashing...not so good...Hope you feel like a real big man now too...

I'll always fondly remember the first time I got screamed at by ramp for not properly entering on the West end...or was it East end.

And the time *one* single person was working both tower and ground frequencies and it took 35 minutes to get a push clearance off 7A one night.

Simple solution to that. Tell them on the radio that if it is not that important that they answer then it will not be a big deal for you to push to spot 24, then call ground for taxi.

That gets their attention REAL quick!

The ramp control is not run by the FAA.

Last edited:
Oh I think they will be...just in the E170/175.
-For far less pay-

Hmm, probably better do your research before posting next time. As for 170 pay. Our 70 seat pay is better than just about everyone (I looked at 3, 5, 8, and 10 year pay) but Eagle (slim margin) and Horizon. And our 50 seat pay is better than just about everyone (again 3, 5, 8, and 10 year pay) but PSA (blended 200/700 rate) and XJT and Eagle (years 3 and 5).

Yes, our 50 seat pay is better than yours every year except years 1 and 2.

I'm not looking to start a pissing contest (what's FI for anyways) but read a bit before spouting your mouth off

ParrotheadPilot said:
Yes, our 50 seat pay is better than yours every year except years 1 and 2.

I'm not looking to start a pissing contest (what's FI for anyways) but read a bit before spouting your mouth off

Don't forget about FO pay. Its easy to do just that when folks are awarded upgrade at 11 months longevity (zing!) but FOs (especially for the 170/190) shouldn't be forgotten in your upcoming negotiations.

Knowing you though, I'm preaching to the choir...

Don't forget about FO pay. Its easy to do just that when folks are awarded upgrade at 11 months longevity (zing!) but FOs (especially for the 170/190) shouldn't be forgotten in your upcoming negotiations.

Knowing you though, I'm preaching to the choir...

You're absolutely right. Our FO pay for all equipment is sub-par. I hope the negotiating committee takes this into consideration and doesn't take the "We had to deal with crappy FO pay so all FO's have to deal with it" type of mentality. If they do, they'll get a NO vote from me.

It's more than just dollar-per-hour...
Trip rigs
Duty rigs
Block or better-PER LEG
Cancellation
etc.

Can you say that?

Latest resources

Back