• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Air Mekong Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to Crystal and Ann the first Vietnamese all female crew!

Maybe you should be congratulating the passengers for getting to their destination in one piece. I kid!

But seriously, it's two chicks flying an airplane. Who freaking cares!

Air Mekscum just wanna make me:puke:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Once again F"ck Head, how much did a pilot make at ANA their first year of operation? How much do you make flying a "Heavy" compared to a heavy at UPS or FDX? You really are a dumb pilot. Let me guess, you tried to work at a major, but got denied? Or maybe you are truly a scab and have found refuge overseas? (that would make up about 50% of the contract world) Or are you really a "certified Expat", that could not get a job at any of the airlines your nation owns? I am sorry all you have to hold onto is your bullsh%t contract for 3 years, maybe! Hopefully what ever company you bounce to next will pay you accordingly. If Air Mekong makes it their first year, and they elect to not pay their pilots more, then they will be hard pressed to find help the following year. If they do make it, and find help for a wage far below standard, then yes, I will "completely" agree with you! Last time I checked ANA was not making any industry leading actions. Just post the latest strides your company has contributed to the good of the industry.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back