• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AAI ALPA Strategy: Fire SWA Haters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it goes relative OR DOH, this will be an unpleasant place to work...that is what is at stake...a great culture and relationship with management...good luck to us all...

You will be making a choice, then. Just like if it goes worse than that, I will be making a choice.

The difference is that I won't let it ruin my life or my new company, and neither will anyone else with a brain and a reasonably mature attitude.

Last edited:
You will be making a choice, then. Just like if it goes worse than that, I will be making a choice.

The difference is that I won't let it ruin my life or my new company, and neither will anyone else with a brain and a reasonably mature attitude.

Then we're doomed! ;)

Make sure you guys get new randomized employee numbers when it's complete.

We will still know. (Looks like 100000 numbers)

That's exactly right. Everyone has their own "minimum happy point" and how you choose to deal with it is your choice. Taking out your aggravations on someone who wasn't responsible for them is pretty juvenile, and in this scenario, if an arbitrator brings back an award that's close to or better than DOH, it won't be our fault it happened...

Make sure you guys get new randomized employee numbers when it's complete.
From what I understand, that isn't going to happen. It would cost over $100k to re-index the entire company, print badges for EVERYONE, and that's the only way to randomize the employee numbers.

I'm sure they could change their minds, but from what I'm being told, right now SWA/FO is right, 100000 numbers, all sequential for AAI employees company-wide.

The first time I've been right all day.

Hey didn't they give you guys numbers already for payroll? If yes, is that number a 100,000 number

Good Question I will look at my pay statement on the 10th.

You get paid once a month or twice? In the future, you will be paid on the 5th and 20th... once we are one happy Family.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back