• Start date
  • Watchers 13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So they mention the mergers of Piedmont, PSA, and America West with US Airways, but make no mention of TWA? Nice.

So they mention the mergers of Piedmont, PSA, and America West with US Airways, but make no mention of TWA? Nice.

US Airways didn't merge with TWA. In that case, they didn't mention Reno Air or AirCal, either.

Again the TWA folks get *************************ed. It's more like a valentines day massacre. So much for a career.

I guess the America West pilots could say the same thing.... :mad: Let's hope their career prospects get a lot better post-merger.

Yeah, the Catpiss callsign that allowed you to have a job long enough to merge with American. I can see why you hate it soooo much.

Lear, sometimes, well most the times, you're a putz

Yeah, the Catpiss callsign that allowed you to have a job long enough to merge with American. I can see why you hate it soooo much.

Lear, sometimes, well most the times, you're a putz

Actually what allowed me to "have a job long enough to merge" was AAA pilots that came before myself enduring the loss of pension, work rules and thousands in pay. Plus many hundreds that did not come back after furlough. I (we) would still be doing ABE-PHL turns in a Dash if it wasn't for these guys - not anything Mesa Grande contributed.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back