new 747 PFT job on climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
September 22, 2005
AEROSERVICE AVIATION CENTER (Part 121 Entry Level B747-200 First Officers)

Tel: (800) 752-7467 or (305) 871-5557

Email: Click here to Apply
Web Site: http://www.aeroservice.com

This is from the climb350.com

UpNDownGuy said:
Sonny, you're not paying attention. It is not Focus. Let me repeat: there is no PFT at Focus. Questions?

Um..yeah let me repeat

Focus is selling S/O slots to "Humpty Diddle kids"

What part of SCUM BAG OPERATION do you not understand?

So Sonny, I take it you didn't get the job? Don't take it so hard...with your attitude, I'm sure you get turned down at LOTS of companies, not just the scumbags.

As far as the "Humpty Diddle" kids "buying a S/O job...it's called an "internship". Look it up. Focus sure didn't invent the concept. I'm sure you spout off about the UAL interns all the time, right? In any event, these kids are PAID to work for the company. They will all spend over a year working in the office before they can even talk about a S/O slot. Still not PFT, Sonny...so, back to the original point of this thread....It is not Focus doing any PFT with 747. In other words, you're STILL wrong.

UpNDownGuy said:
So Sonny, I take it you didn't get the job? Don't take it so hard...with your attitude, I'm sure you get turned down at LOTS of companies, not just the scumbags.

As far as the "Humpty Diddle" kids "buying a S/O job...it's called an "internship". Look it up. Focus sure didn't invent the concept. I'm sure you spout off about the UAL interns all the time, right? In any event, these kids are PAID to work for the company. They will all spend over a year working in the office before they can even talk about a S/O slot. Still not PFT, Sonny...so, back to the original point of this thread....It is not Focus doing any PFT with 747. In other words, you're STILL wrong.

Um..I fly for United (747-400 F/O) I am not intersted in Focus. Just pointing out what my friend had said to me. (He is ex-TWA)

Look kids....

I guess I am "wrong" since I am only going on what my buddy told me, Focus is a scumbag outfit with a SCAB D.O. (yep, he is an EAL SCAB) and selling the CAPT (Embry Internship) program or whatever the heck it is, is a scumbag move that pretty much shows where the industry is headed.

My rant over sorry to hijack the thread....

F/O Crockett
400 SFO

Talk about scumbag outfits.... I don't think UAL has made a profit in the last four or five years, and have been in bankruptcy now longer than I care to remember...

Sonny Crockett said:
Look kids....

I guess I am "wrong" since I am only going on what my buddy told me, Focus is a scumbag outfit with a SCAB D.O. (yep, he is an EAL SCAB) and selling the CAPT (Embry Internship) program or whatever the heck it is, is a scumbag move that pretty much shows where the industry is headed.

My rant over sorry to hijack the thread....

F/O Crockett
400 SFO

Sorry they turned you down.

Hey Sonny...a buddy of mine said that all UAL 400 FO's were gay. Guess it must be true, huh? After all, my buddy told me. Grow up.

You work for United, and are throwing stones about scab DO's? Are you kidding me? For the uniformed, Hart Langer, Sr VP of Operations at United is a Pan Am scab (yep, he is a PAA SCAB).

As far as Embry-Riddle, you're just not getting the picture. They don't PAY to get a job with Focus; they ARE paid. How is this any different than United's intership program? I don't recall the school....University of South Dakota or something similar.

That old saying about people in glass houses comes to mind...

Latest resources

Back