new 747 PFT job on climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USA_Av8r

Does anyone know what company is trying to get newhires to pay for their types before even getting a job offer from a 121 cargo carrier???? it was posted yesterday....

Thanks

ps: it is through aeroservices in mia

USA_Av8r said:
Does anyone know what company is trying to get newhires to pay for their types before even getting a job offer from a 121 cargo carrier???? it was posted yesterday....

Thanks

ps: it is through aeroservices in mia

southwest has been doing this for years. how come no one calls it PFT?

(o) (o) said:
southwest has been doing this for years. how come no one calls it PFT?

I think many people here do...

Speculation: Maybe Focus?

It ain't Focus. Courtesy of an extremely confused POI, the Focus crews are out doing bounces in a 747. How'd you like to pay for that PFT!!??? "Excuse me, Captain Smith...with the aircraft rental, fuel, instructor....let's see...that comes to $58,427.22. Will that be cash or credit today?"

UpNDownGuy said:
Speculation: Maybe Focus?

It ain't Focus. Courtesy of an extremely confused POI, the Focus crews are out doing bounces in a 747. How'd you like to pay for that PFT!!??? "Excuse me, Captain Smith...with the aircraft rental, fuel, instructor....let's see...that comes to $58,427.22. Will that be cash or credit today?"

Bounces in a 747??!! Nice.....fun for the pilots. Too bad the fuel must be killing them.

Its Southern Air through aeroservice.

Are you sure about that? Can anyone post the details for those of us that don't have a membership at 350. That's particularly disturbing to those of us already at Southern, if it's true... Thanks for the info.

Are you sure about that? Can anyone post the details for those of us that don't have a membership at 350. That's particularly disturbing to those of us already at Southern, if it's true... Thanks for the info.

Well, ya still have a seniority list right..?

Even if rated pilots get on board, it does not mean they are being hired in the left seat..?

Any talks about unionizing over @ Southern Air?

Man, I gotta wonder if it isn't Focus

I had a friend that interviewed in Miami for Focus, he said it was a crazy as heck interview, some guy named Mike was doing the interviews and he had his dog with him, not to mention the interview was in the Hotel Lobby! This guy named Mike had been fired from TransMeridian and has no real airline experience unless it involves buying a job! I think Focus has a deal with Embry Riddle also.

Anyway my friend was offerd employment and he declined, just didn't get the warm and fuzzy and was a little concerned about the people he came in contact with. He didn't say anything about having to fund his own traninig, but he is current and qual on the 747 classic.

I am sure they will find some people willing to buy a Whale job.

Latest resources

Back